Monday, October 4, 2010

Another 'first'


Hayden got his first hairct today. It was bittersweet for me because I knew he would look like such a big boy, but his hair was getting a little on the wild side... I was nervous about how he would act since he doesn't like to sit still for any length of time lately. He did SO good. When he started to get a little restless, I gave him a dum-dum sucker (a hard decision on my part, but it was either that or risk injury from him squirming all over the place.) It did the trick and he was pretty content to just sit there and let uncle Jerry do his job! (My brother in law is a barber and I was so happy to have someone in the family give Hayden his first haircut!)


Waiting his turn :)


Happy little man
Big boy hair! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)