Monday, January 28, 2013

Sibling Love

I feel like a broken record whenever I begin a post lately but I have, once again, been neglecting my little blog...  I am really going to try to be better.  This year has just been a bit busy adjusting to life with two kids :) 

Today's post was inspired by Hayden.  Every day I watch him be the best brother he can be to his baby sister and it melts my heart.  He truly is the best brother ever and I love the way he loves baby girl. 


He is continually giving her hugs, kisses, extra lovin'....



And as much as he loves her, she loves him back.  She thinks he is the funniest thing ever and adores him.


Don't get me wrong, he is a typical 3 year old boy and he will occasionally snatch a toy from her that he doesn't want her to have....


But he loves to hold her hand in the car (whether she likes it or not) and tells me to "leave her alone, mommy!" when I tell her "No, no!"


He has been wrapped around her finger since the day she was born...


And though I know they will have their fair share of fights...


I'm looking forward to watching them grow up together as lifelong friends.




All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh. Makes me teary. Reminds me SO much of my bro. and me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they remain close just like you and your brother have!

      Delete
  2. Such cuties:) I've been meaning to tell you that I really like the new look of your blog. I've been wanting to change mine up too. Did you buy a template? I've found some templates that I really like on Etsy but haven't taken the plunge yet:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was SO tired of the old one I had but it was super simple to change! I just used one of the blogger ones :-/ and then for the header made a collage on pic monkey :p
      I would seriously LOVE, LOVE to have a customized blog but I can't afford to pay someone to do it. So, premade designs it is. I never thought of getting one on etsy, may do that next time!

      Delete
    2. Never heard of pic monkey. I'll have to look into it, thanks:)

      Delete
  3. Hey I just realized that I posted two comments cuz I thought I didn't hit publish the first time. Must have not been paying attention to the hightlighted "your comment will be visible after approval" lol. Just ignore the second one lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't! Good thing you did it twice because I don't think the first one worked! :p
      I only do the "moderating" because I allow anonymous comments so I get a LOT of spam. May have to stop doing that but I didn't want people to HAVE to have an account to comment. But seriously the amount of spam I get is ridiculous!!

      Delete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)