Thursday, July 29, 2010

A New Recipe :)




I try to make sure that Hayden gets the best nutrition possible. This includes avoiding most of the pre-packaged, processed food that they make for babies/toddlers. I am not saying that mothers who feed those foods to their children are wrong, I just personally prefer to keep Hayden's food as natural as possible & this means that I make a lot of his food. Don't get me wrong, I could do a LOT better with it, but I try to make sure he doesn't eat too much 'junk' since his little growing body needs all the nutrition it can get!
Anyway, my mom bought me this really neat cookbook for babies/toddlers. It has so many great recipes that I can't wait to try for Hayden. As I was looking through it, the recipe for Rösti Nests caught my eye. So, since it seemed simple enough, I decided to try it first. They were today's lunch :)


They didn't turn out exactly like the picture, but a little better than I expected...
I honestly don't know how they got theirs to look so perfect ;)
And...he loved them!

It didn't look like a 'nest' for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)