Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Arachnophobia



Luckily this very scary spider was outside! It was still an un-welcome sight, but I grabbed my camera anyway. 'He' had an interesting web. See the zig-zag pattern in his web? Jeff called it a 'writing spider.' Never heard of that one! haha
Anyway, I decided I wanted him gone since I did not want him ending up in our house! But for some strange reason, I felt a little sorry for the thing & told Jeff maybe he should just catch it & release it somewhere far away from the house. Well, my hubby doesn't exactly like spiders either so he didn't want to try to 'catch' him. I guess we are going to kill it. I can't even fathom the thought of this thing getting in the house!!!! Talk about a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)