Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Heart Faces~Soft and Sweet

If this isn't 'soft and sweet' I don't know what is!  ;) 
I love this image of Hayden and my bestie's baby taken last year. I can't believe how much they have grown! 

*side note, I apologize for the craptastic quality of this image...the original was lost on my mac that suffered an unfortunate accident :-/  Anyway, I had to pull this off Facebook.

To see the other awesome entries, click HERE.


All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

21 comments:

  1. Can you say Pudgy Bunny? I'm pretty sure that's what she's saying to him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet is this?! Love your processing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and hilarious at the same time. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my all time faves! Poor guy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see this image without bursting out "D'awwww!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word that is so adorable! Love the face shmush!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and I love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! This picture is just the CUTEST thing. So very adorable! LOVE it like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you SO much everyone! I love that I caught this moment between baby besties ;)

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)