Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ava Kate: 3 months


It's crazy to think that just a little over 3 months ago we were still a family of three.  Our little girl has all 3 of us wrapped around her little finger!
I can't believe how fast she is growing.  She is already such a big girl!
It's also unbelievable to me that I even worried that I might not be able to love another little one as much as I loved our firstborn.  Now, I can't understand how we even lived without this little girl! 
She is truly a bundle of joy.  Such a ball of sweetness.
She now laughs and it is the most adorable thing ever.  I love tickling her.
We are so thankful for this precious blessing.  Every day I just look at her and realize how blessed I am and I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world! 

Big brother is completely smitten...


She's a chunky little girl at 13lbs and has lots of rolls which I love!!!  She's the absolute best sleeper in the world!!!!  She sleeps all night, but she also sleeps most of the morning and afternoon as well!  She wakes up to eat and is up for about an hour before she starts getting fussy and wants to be laid back down.  I swaddle her up (she still gets swaddled because she really loves it, I dread the day I decide to break her of it) and lay her down.  I never imagined a baby this age would still sleep so much but I am not complaining, it lets me get some things done around the house since she is spolied and wants demands to be held whenever she is awake ;)  She loves being snuggled against my chest in the moby wrap.  I should do a post on baby-wearing, I love it and more importantly Ava loves it because she is with mommy. 

Happy 3 months (or 3 1/2 months, really) to my baby girl!

All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Eek! Almost makes me want a sweet baby girl, too! She's just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable! God bless you and your beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know that you had a blog?!!!! So glad I found it! Your photos are beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)