Thursday, March 17, 2011

Snack Time

He started out with a spoon...

But, I guess he decided to use his hand to make sure he got it all...


I feel sad that I haven't been posting much lately, but hopefully I will get back into the blogging groove soon ;)  We just have a lot going on right now and it's made it difficult for me to concentrate on much else.  Taking photos helps take my mind off things, though :) 
My mom is here visiting and we had an early birthday celebration for me today.  Hayden helped me blow out the candles (practicing for his big day in a couple months!!!)
I opened gifts from mom that included camera accessories (can't go wrong with that!) clothes and a much needed cooling pad for my laptop.  No more burning legs for me ;)

All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)