Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This is what happens when your little guy doesn't get his afternoon nap...
He passed out on the couch (actually in my lap and I moved him to a more comfortable position) tonight and he never does that!  I am going to have to get him up soon and put a diaper on him...he still has his underwear on and that could spell disaster for my couch...

p.s. I added a bunch of new pics to my photoblog if you wanna have a looksy ;)

All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. oh sweet boy! they are so cute when they sleep. :)
    my son zonked out on the couch last week in underwear and luckily he just leaked on his clothes and not on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is gorgeous! You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)