Wednesday, November 16, 2011

On a Rainy Day....

Today it rained, a lot.  I decided that instead of keeping Hayden cooped up in the house, I would let him go out and splash around in the puddles.
He had so much fun and I tried desperately to capture some of it (while at the same time trying to keep my precious camera dry with a grocery bag and umbrella.) Because of all my efforts trying to keep my camera from getting wet, I didn't get to concentrate much on composing cute shots, I just kinda shot blindly and hoped for the best :P  Anyway, Hayden loved it and was asking to go back out after lunch but mean old mommy made him take a nap instead...

All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)