Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Mr. Grumpy"

My little man is wearing his "mr. grumpy" shirt today because he is just that, grumpy.  And with good reason...poor little guy isn't feeling well. 
Or maybe he is grumpy because mommy won't keep the camera out of his face! :p  Of course, in these images he doesn't look very 'grumpy' but don't be fooled.  He has been going into crying fits where nothing makes him happy.  Last night when he was screaming non-stop, I finally pulled up "Elmo's Song" on Jeff's phone and it got him to stop.  Whew.  Thank goodness for Elmo ;)

Poor baby has dry lips...
There are those feeties I love so much...
What a sweet boy...




All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)