Friday, February 25, 2011

Sharing with "Monkey"

Hayden has oatmeal almost every morning.  I put him in his highchair and let him feed himself, then I come back and get him down when he says "all done," "out" or "down" (he makes sure to let me know when he is done, and just keeps saying it over and over :)  Anyway, today was no different except that he wanted to bring his monkey with him.  I didn't think much of it and left him to eat his oatmeal.  When he started hollering at me, I came over to get him out and noticed he had shared his oatmeal with monkey...
 For some reason, I just thought it was the cutest thing ever and of course ran to get my camera :)
Monkey also joined Hayden to watch his favorite show, "Caillou."



All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! My girls each have a stuffed animal they love - a bear and a bunny. That last picture is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable.

    Just wanted to tell you how much your comment on my last post encouraged me. Praying for your house to sell too!

    Blessings,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)