Friday, February 11, 2011

Well, it's official!

We listed our home today!  I must say, it seems weird to look out and see a "For Sale" sign in our front yard.  I like it, though :) 
I realize that this could be a long process but for the sake of my sanity, I hope the house sells quickly. 
I have so many thoughts running through my head.  So many questions like,
   What if it doesn't sell?
   What if we end up having to pay to get out of it (please NO!)
   What if we sell it and can't find a house that we love and can afford?
   Where should we move?
   Should we buy a newer house in another subdivision or an older house with
lots of charm and character?  What did I get myself into? 



They say that moving is one of the most stressful things you will ever do.  Add that to the fact that I am the most impatient person on the face of the planet and well...I'll be surprised if I have any hair left after all this is over!  ;)
We are just praying for guidance as we hope to find a bigger house for our family.  We don't know what God has in store for us but the hardest part (for me) is being patient and waiting on Him.  I just hope that this can be as smooth a transition as possible and that we are able to find the perfect place for us to grow as a family. 
As for you readers, I will have lots of great new blog material from all the projects we will get to do in the new house!  That's a reason to move in itself! I kid, I kid...not really.
     
  





All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you, but jealous and sad you won't live close by when you do move!!!!
    Good luck selling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sad to move away from you & Kyla :( But, we just need a bigger place if we are going to have another little one next year! Who knows, maybe we will find one close by!

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)