Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

Not the most fun of posts, but I think I'll just do a little recap of our busy weekend. Didn't get to do everything I wanted around the house, like plant a couple things and put up that (retractable) clothesline that's prohibited by my HOA *wink* (good think I have a privacy fence and no one will see it unless they are, well...peeping in my backyard!).
Anyhooooooo, Saturday we were invited to a get-together at Big Ridge State Park and had a great time! Ate good food & got in the water. Hayden loved splashing and playing in it!
Then that evening I had my monthly mommy night out with my besties and we went to The Melting Pot. He had such a blast and stayed for 3 1/2 hours! When we get together, there is never a dull moment and we could chat and share stories all night! It was such a great time and Jeff even did the dishes while I was out! :)
And today, we had church and then my neice's 3rd birthday party so we spent much of the afternoon at my MIL & SIL's house. Hayden had fun playing with his cousins & Ella's new toys.
Here are some pics from our weekend...

Hayden & Daddy at Big Ridge
Splashin, splashin!

Hayden loved Ella's 'pillow pet'

It was a good weekend and went by fast as usual! Hope everyone had a great one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)