Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch



First of all, it has been too long since I posted last! I have a little catching up to do ;)
I was so excited for Fall this year mostly because of activities I could do with Hayden. One of the ones I was looking forward to the most was the pumpkin patch! I am planning to go with friends for a playdate later in the month, but I decided to go with the school that my mother-in-law teaches at this past wednesday. They go to a big farm in Maryville and his little cousins were going, so I thought it would be fun for him (and me.) We had perfect Fall weather and it was a great time! Hayden did so well and was such a big boy. We had a long hayride, picked out a pumpkin and ate lunch. I stopped to take a few pictures, but mostly I was just enjoying my time with my little boy and watching him react to seeing all the animals and pumpkins. He is just discovering so many new things and it's so fun to experience it all with him! That little boy makes every day fun. :)


These cows were so cute out there...look at that little baby in the front! Awe!!!
Got himself a pumpkin :)
And of course he had to wear the pumpkin hat to the pumpkin patch!!! :p
Pumpkin flower...did not really know these existed. Learn something new every day I guess!
Eating lunch (a tasty soy p.b. sammich since he's not quite old enough for the real stuff.) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)