Friday, April 22, 2011

On this day...

...7 years ago I said "yes" to my best friend when he asked me to marry him on the balcony of the Hunter Museum in Chattanooga.

It came as a bit of a surprise because I wanted to wait until the summer to get engaged since we had only become "official" in February.  I even remember thinking when I realized what he was doing "why is he proposing, he doesn't even have the ring yet!"  (He had told me that the ring I picked out had been sold...it had been sold...to him! ;)  But, of course I said "yes!" because I knew I was going to marry him and had known it for a while (he had too.)  It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  14 months later, we were married and started our life together.  I can't believe how fast the time has flown by, but you know what they say..."time flies when you're having fun."  I can honestly say that I can't imagine my life without him, I hope I never have to. 


All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

3 comments:

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)