Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome Baby Emily

Today I got to spend some time with my bestie and her brand new baby girl, Emily!  She's just 9 days old and as precious as can be!  We hoped to get some sleeping, posed photos but Emily had other plans ;)  We didn't give up and I managed to get a few.  My favorites ended up being the candid shots I got of her and her mommy in her nursery.  Those sort of shots are always my favorite.  I was there about 4.5 hours but I didn't mind because it was fun hanging out with Kyla and her new little one while our 2.5 yr olds played together.  Here are a few of my favs.

One to show off little Emily's beautiful baby room :)
Little princess


All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Great job!! I love the first one, definitely my favorite also... soooo beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are incredible! And that baby is simply adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! She is pretty cute, I could have taken her home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ones with the rose headband. Really beautiful :) (I found your blog via ihearfaces a while back & drop in from time to time!)

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)