Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Summer" in March!

We are having unseasonably warm weather lately and I am loving it!  Today it was 84 which was a record high!  I was dying to get outside all day and decided that we should go out for a picnic dinner when my hubby got home from work.  He picked up some fried chicken and potato salad on the way home and we made our way down to a quiet little park near our house.  It was great being outside and enjoying the weather together!  Hayden was mostly interested in playing at the plaground with daddy so I took about 1375 pictures of Ava while they played :)

He loves to swing!
My sweet little girl who is going to be a month old on Saturday!!!  I don't even know how that is possible.  Really.
I love baby yawns :)
...and toes


All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)