Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hayden's Curious George Birthday Party

Planning Hayden's birthday party was a little different this year since I had Ava in February.  I wasn't as on top of things and planning ahead but we managed to have a cute little party anyway :)  I chose Curious George as our 'theme' because Hayden loves him (as well as monkeys in general) and who can resist the cuteness of Curious George?  I scoured Pinterest for inspiration and found some perfect CG parties with lots of inspiring ideas so many of the little touches were pinterest inspired and some of it I came up with but I think it came together great.  He had a wonderful time and that was all that mattered :) 

Side note: I had hoped to do some collages with these pics but photobucket (website I use to make quick collages for this blog) changed the way you do them and its a more time-consuming process for which I had no patience so no collages for this post :P  Also, I was trying to snap pics while playing hostess and making sure Hayden didn't kill himself on the bouncey thingies or dehydrate so I was waaaaay slacking in the pic taking department.  And the ones I did manage to get aren't great but they serve their purpose, I suppose.  My hubby also took some for me and I'm glad he did because I didn't get many! 

"Treat Table" complete with popcorn maker ;)

Had fun making these cute cupcakes (didn't really have fun cutting out all the circles...)

Also these little marshmallow treats (they were a hit!)  Saw them on a Pinterest party, of course!


Hayden checking out his party treats :)
A hot, sweaty mess from bouncing like crazy.


Present time






Happy 3rd Birthday to my little Hayden.  I can't believe you're already 3 (and a big brother!)  You're the best little boy and big brother, I couldn't be more proud of you.  I love you more than you will ever know.

All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! I feel ya on photobucket! What the heck?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a party! Wonderful memories too!

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)