Friday, June 11, 2010

Family Friday :)

That's what we call Fridays. Family Day. After Jeff gets home from work, we try to do something as a family and usually it's just something simple like going out shopping and getting something to eat. Tonight was really no exception to the usual :) We ordered in and ate at home (Jeff didn't want the hamburger helper I was going to make.) hehe Then later we went out to the mall and Target and got a movie on the way home (Avatar.) I'll let you know if I like it or not...I was not really interested in watching it, but Jeff wanted to and I gave in...

Here is a pic of Hayden that I took tonight in his little drummer pj's. I got a great deal on them at my fave lil place Gymboree ;) This pic was taken with my cell phone, hence the terrible quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)