Monday, December 6, 2010

Happiness and Cheer

This past weekend was fun and full of Christmasy (is that even a word?) activities.  Saturday night, my friends and I had a little get-together at our friend Taryn's new house!  She just moved in to a beautiful new home and she graciously hosted a cookie decorating party for us!  We surprised her with some housewarming gifts as well.  It was a wonderful time & we had a blast (as we always do when we get together.)  I took lots of pictures but neglected to get the group shot I was so looking forward to getting  :(  It totally slipped my mind.  I guess we were just having way too much fun talking and laughing to stop and take a picture together  :)  I did, however, get plenty of random shots!

She had festive decorative touches all over the house...
She was such a wonderful hostess!
We had a nice dinner and then Taryn opened her gifts!

Cookie time!  :)
Mixing Christmas colors...
Kyla had a bit of a mis-hap with one of her cookies...
She made it all by herself!  ;)
A cooke that Taryn made and was particularly fond of!
Candace gave me the idea for this cookie...
Some of our creations...
I'm so thankful for wonderful friends.  I love having girl time with them!

1 comment:

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)