Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Official!


Ok, so now that Fall has been official for about a week, are you enjoying it as much as I am? ;) {I hope I didn't fool anyone with the title of this post...some of you were probably thinking I had exciting news or something *wink*} No guys, I'm not pregnant or anything, just excited about the autumn season being here! I'm excited to take my little man to the pumpkin patch, trick-or-treating, trunk-or-treating, boo at the zoo-ing, playdating...(we have lots of plans for this season!)
And this week, we are actually even having more fallish weather, so that is even more exciting! (It's hard to get into the Fall spirit when it's 90 degrees out...)
Here's a few things I have been up to so far this Fall season:

Cluttering my house with tons of fall decor...
Trying new recipies...
{Curried Chicken with Couscous}
Taking pictures of my sweet little man ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)