Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Fall" around our house (so far...)




So, I have been inspired by our cool weather (in the 50's!) that we have been having in the evenings and I decided to start getting out the fall decor. ;) I still have things I want to do, like decorate the outside and there are a couple projects that I can't do without real pumpkins which it is still a little early for. I took a few shots of what I have done so far. Maybe it will inspire those of you who haven't been bitten by the fall bug to get busy making your home all cozy for the season! I especially love the smells of fall. I currently have 3 reed diffusers with fall scents scattered around, a plug in freshener with some sort of spiced apple scent and a mulled cider candle on the warmer. Smells amazing. My house may smell like a candle shop, but I love it. :)

I had a small wreath I decided to add to the chandelier in the dining room & I love how it turned out! I think it looks very Pottery Barn-ish ;)


L.O.V.E.
A container filled with random fall items...

A little fall rug for in front of the sink in the kitchen...
Cornucopia a.k.a. Horn of Plenty for some more fall flair in the kitchen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)