Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Famers Market at Market Square


We braved the rain saturday (kinda...we waited till it pretty much died down) and went downtown to the farmers market they have at Market Square. I just love farmers markets and it was a great time just hanging out as a family. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talkin' ;)
On a side note, even though I brought my camera with intentions of being a crazy lady snapping pics of everything in sight, I quickly became a little self-conscious about the whole thing once we got there. So, instead of taking lots of time getting interesting angles and composing good shots, I was just quickly snapping & hoping not to get noticed or told to 'please stop taking pics' by one of the booth owners. ;)

Little man was excited to be there :)

This booth was full of gorgeous colors!
I wanted to get Hayden one of these, but Jeff said he would have just thrown it...probably true.



He loved playing in this fountain!
Eating a yummy 'wild' blueberry muffin
I love those faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)