Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This is what happens when your little guy doesn't get his afternoon nap...
He passed out on the couch (actually in my lap and I moved him to a more comfortable position) tonight and he never does that!  I am going to have to get him up soon and put a diaper on him...he still has his underwear on and that could spell disaster for my couch...

p.s. I added a bunch of new pics to my photoblog if you wanna have a looksy ;)

All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. oh sweet boy! they are so cute when they sleep. :)
    my son zonked out on the couch last week in underwear and luckily he just leaked on his clothes and not on the couch!

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)