Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Baby...

...is not really a 'baby' anymore.  It's officially his birthday since it's after midnight, but technically he won't be two until 9:54 pm ;)

I keep saying it only because it's so true...these two years have just flown by!  They have been two of the best years of my life.  I feel so blessed yet undeserving that God chose me to be Hayden's mommy.  What a precious gift and I am thankful every day for the joy that motherhood has brought me. 
So, I have my little man all to myself on his special day till daddy gets off work.  I am going to try my best to make it a wonderful, happy day for him (rain or shine!)  Can't wait to celebrate with him and all his little friends at his party next week! :) 
Thank you Lord for two years with my beautiful, precious, happy, smart and oh-so-sweet baby boy!

p.s. this is totally off subject but I added several pics to the photoblog tab if you would like to have a look :)

All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)