Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photo Trade

A couple weeks ago, one of my besties and I did a little photo trade.  Candace is a pro who needed some updated headshots for her website and I wanted a few of myself for the blog, so we got out one evening for a little photo shoot!  It was a blast and we joked talked about making a weekly thing to get out and take pictures as a nice break from being at home with the kiddos all week!  Anyway, we made our way out to a skate park for something different and snapped away!  The skaters were giving us odd looks, but we didn't care ;)  Here are some images from that shoot

Here is the pretty lady, Candace!
Like my awesome new logo??? I should mention that Candace is also a talented graphic designer and she was SO sweet to make this for me!  It was inspired by my camera strap cover (that I am giving away HERE, contest ends tonight at midnight!)  I have such awesome friends.  Here is her website if you are interested in her services or know someone who is!

What a hot mama! ;)
Here are some that Candace took of me.  I'm sure she could have done a much better job editing these, but I was having trouble getting these images over to her so I just did a few quick edits myself. 




All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to get out of the house and take photos with a fellow photographer! These are all amazing. I really like your black and white processing. And the shot with the graffiti wall in the background. Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)