Monday, May 30, 2011

I Heart Faces~Favorite Face of May

For this people's choice challenge on I Heart Faces, it was no question which image I wanted to use!  This is definitely my favorite of May, possibly the whole year!  This was taken a few weeks ago when my parents were here for my son's second birthday party.  This is Hayden getting love from Grandpa just before they left for home. 

Take a look at all the other great entries HERE!
All photos taken by Kristen (blog author) unless otherwise stated. Do not copy/save or print without permission. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet!! What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!!! SO very sweet!! i bet you will treasure this one forever... you captured the moment perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)