Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

We had a great time this weekend dressing our little man up in his costumes and using him to get candy letting him trick or treat! :) He looked totally adorable in both his costumes and seemed to enjoy himself although he doesn't yet understand Halloween. I think next year will be a lot more fun for him and I'm already excited about it! he he.
On Thursday we took him to Boo at the Zoo and he was Spiderman...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then, for Trunk or Treat at church, he was a giraffe...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween as well!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet girl, I'm so pleased you stopped by to say hi on my blog today. :) Your photography is stunning! As for your heartfelt and vulnerable comment, I have totally been there, and done that! This mama gig is a lot tougher than I thought. I hear the rewards are amazing though, so we press on.

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)