Monday, November 15, 2010

Paci Love

Ahh, it's a rainy Monday afternoon and my little man is taking a nap. I love having this little bit of alone time during the day and it gave me a perfect opportunity to blog :)

I have known for a while now that we need to take Hayden's paci away. He is not a baby
anymore and I don't want him to still have it when he is 5... Of course, that was a bit of an exaggertation, but there are plenty of kids out there who have them for way too long. Before I had Hayden, it always sort of annoyed me when I saw a kid over the age of 2 with a paci (or a bottle for that matter.) But, Hayden is now 18 months and I see myself inching closer and closer to being one of 'those parents.' ;) Although I took his bottle when he was 12 months, I have found it more difficult to get rid of his paci. He needs it for sleep and I just dread trying to put him down without it. Plus, I happen to think that he is totally adorable with his paci, which is maybe another reason why I have yet to take it. And he just loves the things. He will have one and if he finds another one, he wants that one too. He will have one in his mouth and one in his hand and switch them out. It's hilarious. I have no idea what goes through that kid's mind.
Last night, I was playing with him in his room and he had 2 pacis. He was trying to give them to me, then all of a sudden, they both ended up in his mouth at the same time. It was so funny and I immediately yelled for Jeff to get the camera so he could snap a few shots.

But seriously, we need to take the paci for good. Soon. :(
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)