Monday, November 22, 2010

Mellow Monday

Cheesy name for a post?  Maybe, but it describes my Monday.  Hayden and I have spent most of the day just relaxing and hanging out here at the house.  I think it's a pretty good way to spend a Monday  :)

Please excuse the crappy quality of some of these, I think I had my ISO's on the wrong setting...

I broke down & started giving the kid fruit cups since a lot of fruit is out of season right now & well...it's just easier!  BUT, I drain all the syrup and rise it first  ;)  My hubby said "the syrup is the best part!"  Umm, yeah!  It's pure sugar!  :p
I have also been getting inspiration for, daydreaming about, and planning my Christmas decor for this year.  One of the projects I have in mind includes doing something fun with this frame!  (and no, its not a wreath!)  *wink*
It's a 16x20 and as you can see it needs a little dusting  ;)  I can't wait to show you what I have planned for it!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)