Thursday, July 15, 2010

I love summer :)

Today I took Hayden to play with his little buddies at the splash pad. It was a great way to cool off on this super hot day! I even had fun splashing in the water, too :)

The park that I took him to also has a Farmers Market on Thursdays. I normally don't have any cash, ever (because I will spend it!) So, I didn't let myself really look because I would have just saw things that I wanted. Well, as we were walking to the car, I spotted a booth selling plump, juicy blackberries. They were $3/carton. I then remembered that I had $3 in my purse from a refund that I had gotten the other day. I was happy! So, I got me some blackberries and we headed home and snacked on blackberries the whole way. It was the perfect summer day :)















I love his blackberry face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)