Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack!

Oh blog, how I have missed you! I'm sad to say that I have been neglecting you & I'm sorry. I just decided that if I was going to be on vacation, then my blog needed to be as well. But, I have returned & so will my silly little posts soon enough. I'm hoping to post about my amazing vacation soon. I am looking for my USB cord for my point & shoot camera that I hardly ever use. I used it to take some pics when we were in Gatlinburg this weekend (we went there with my parents after we got back from Fl) so I wouldn't have to lug around my DSLR, but that proved to be not the smartest idea. :-/
In the meantime, I will probably have a random post or two just for fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)