Monday, July 26, 2010

My favorite room


And though I already have big plans for Hayden's 'big boy room' and am itching to re-decorate with a nautical style (I'm not a 'theme' fan, so saying style makes me feel better) I still smile to myself when I look in his room. (And it'll be at least another year before the 'big boy room.')


Yes...he chewed on his $400 crib! :(

I decided I wanted this giant giraffe for the nursery if I was having a boy before I was even pregnant!

I love the little handmade blocks I got off etsy!


I love this saying above the crib, I searched long and hard for the perfect one! And Jeff did an amazing job free-handing the silhouette tree.
We added bead-board to the ceiling & crown moulding. The bead board was quite the undertaking!!!

2 comments:

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)