Friday, August 6, 2010

Family Friday :)


Well, it's been a while since I blogged. I must admit that it's because I haven't had anything that I thought was interesting enough to blog about. I guess I was having 'bloggers block.' :)
We had a fun day today, though. And I took lots of pictures of my little man. Today, he turned 15 months! I had a little photo shoot with him this afternoon.
Jeff didn't feel well this morning but he went to work anyway, because he had several therapy clients that he was scheduled to see. I made him some chicken noodle soup for dinner. :)
After dinner, Jeff was feeling better (no doubt thanks to my soup *wink*) and we decided to take our little man to a local park that has a 'splashpad' with water fountains for kids to play in. Hayden had a great time & I took lots of pics as he played.


After the park, we went to Sonic for some ice cream! I got a yummy butterfinger blast and it hit the spot!
What a great family day :) I love spending time with my two favorite boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looooooove getting feedback and hearing from my readers! :)